Thursday, January 27, 2011

Final Internship Blog


Describe your POL preparation process. What presentation tools are you planning to use? Are you relying on notes, a memorized talk, something else? How are you preparing for questions you might be asked? What are you planning to wear?


For my internship POL I plan on showing a powerpoint describing the different parts of the lab that I have been working in. After showing the powerpoint I will take everyone through the lab so they can actually see how everything I mentioned in the presentation actually works. A lot of what I will be talking about is memorization and just things that you need to know when working in a hospital clinical lab. I will be able to show them the lab, and hopefully the ER and maybe the ICU. I've been preparing for questions that I might be asked by asking questions in the lab and make sure I understand what actually gets done in the lab and why. I plan on wearing professional clothing and my lab coat. That is my everyday attire at internship and its a requirement to wear the lab coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment