Friday, January 14, 2011

Internship #4


Describe a technical/skill challenge you faced in that affects your ability to complete your project.

Because I am at a hospital there are things I can and cannot do. I am allowed to go get pick-ups in the ER, ICU and on the floors and then observe everything else. Because I am not allowed to actually really DO anything with the specimens it makes it really hard to think of a project I can do for my time at internship. After talking to my mentor and Brandon about it we decided that it would be o.k. for me to do an observation based project with pictures of things that I have seen during my project. We also thought that it would be a good idea for me to basically follow a specimen through each of its stages in the lab.

No comments:

Post a Comment