Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Semester 2 Blog #1

What are the big ideas that you are taking from internship into the next steps in your life?

The big ideas that I am taking from internship and applying them to the next steps in my life include being confident in what you're working on. When working in a hospital you never want to look like you don't know what you're doing because you are working with patients and you want them to feel comfortable. I also learned that no matter how educated you are, there is always something new to learn. You don't want to just settle with the common knowledge of your profession. Outside knowledge can really help you when working in the medical field.

What are your plans for the coming semester?

My plans for this semester are to just continue to challenge myself with all my work and to go above and beyond the requirements to the class and any projects. I really want to finish my junior year of high school on a strong note and hopefully I can carry that on to my senior year.

No comments:

Post a Comment