Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Blog #7

What stands out to you in your learning?
I feel that this class is going a lot better than I thought it would. I have never really been that interested in history or writing but with the projects we are doing and the books we are reading I'm getting a lot more into the class.

What is working well in this class?
So far in this class I feel that everything is working pretty well. I am understanding all the concepts we go over. I could try to stay a little bit more on task because I tend to get distracted easily but overall I think everything is going well.

What can you do to build upon your successes?
To build upon my successes I can continue to give my all in everything I do. I want my work to be the best it can be so I have something to show others and not be embarrassed by it.

What very specific, concrete & manageable steps can you take to make the most of your opportunities to learn in this class?
To learn in this class you most definitely have to pay attention and take good notes. I'm sure we will be going over a lot that happened in U.S History and it is key to have well written notes to be able to go back and look at. When doing a project you should know the requirements of the project like the back of your hand and make sure to get it all turned in on time and make it "exhibition acceptable."

What are your goals for the next few weeks in class?
For the next few weeks in class my goals are to continue with my good work habits. I think I started this year off strong and prepared and I would like keep that going so I don't get behind in any of my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment