Thursday, September 2, 2010

Blog #2 Part 3/3



1. What does this Icon represent to you? Why?

This icon is extremely controversial which really makes me interested in him. To me he represents human rights. I do believe that everyone should be in charge of their own life after the age of 18. You can do what you want with your life and if you're on life support and you feel like it is your time to go... then that should be your choice.

3. How did this Icon become important in American culture?

Jack Kevorkian was sent to jail for his work even though he was helping people with ending their lives. To the people he was helping he was the angel of death but to others he was a murderer.

4. How did this Icon become important to you?

I am extremely interested in the medical field and anyone who is a part of that field fascinates me. I love the whole controversial part of it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment