Thursday, September 2, 2010

Blog # 2 Part 2/3




1. What does this Icon represent to you? Why?

Mickey mouse represents my childhood. I remember when I was a kid going to Disneyland was the best thing in the whole entire world. Mickey mouse is basically the symbol of all the Disney related items in the world. He was also Walt Disney's greatest creation.

3. How did this Icon become important in American culture?

Walt Disney always had an interest in animation his whole life and in 1923 the The Walt Disney Company was formed in Los Angeles, California where the famous black and white mouse was created. Even though it was not the first creation of Walt Disney, it definitely stuck with people.

4. How did this Icon become important to you?

Mickey mouse is known world wide and i believe he is important to most children. He represents all of disney and I absolutely love all of the Disney items and I have since I was a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment