Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Semester 2 Blog #5

Pitch 1:

For my ampersand article one of my ideas is to write about what the dress code was like and why it was that way. The dress code for the hospital was different than I thought it would be but for good reasons.

Pitch 2:

Another thing I could write about is what it was like to see all the different body parts that I saw and all the different "codes" I saw such as a code blue. The focus of this could be to be aware of your surroundings because on several occasions I forgot that I was in an actual hospital with actual patients.

Pitch 3:

One other thing I could write about is my addiction to cafeteria food. Before going into internship I swore to myself that I wouldn't eat that food. I ended up going to the cafeteria to get snacks and/or coffee at least twice a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment