Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Blog #12

Idea #1 should be the type of environment in which you'd like to work.

For my internship I definitely want to be in contact with people and actually learn a lot about what their job is like and what the average schedule is for that particular field of work. I want to try to stay away from just sitting at a computer all day or doing paper work. I understand that they might want me doing some paper work or computer work, and that's fine, as long as I also am able to do other things as well.




Idea # 2 should be the type of skills you'd like to use at work.

A skill I would like to use at work is my skill of communication. I feel like I can easily communicate with my mentor and others in the profession. I also am not scared to ask questions if I have any. I think for the internship I wish to get, these skills will definitely come in handy. I also have some computer skills and I keep very organized which will also come in handy at times. The picture below shows why communication is very important in the medial profession.




Idea #3 should be the types of things you'd like to learn at internship.


Ultimately I want to learn about what it is like in the medical field. I know that a lot of schooling went into it but I want to find out where all that extra schooling puts you. I'd also like to learn about the human body and just anything that will help me later on with my dream career of a coroner.

No comments:

Post a Comment